Sunday, June 27, 2010

THE MENTALIST FROM SURVIVOR PHILIPPINES PALAU

NAME: TROY PEREZ
AGE:27


“Since my childhood, it’s been my obsession to be different from my playmates, classmates and friends through magic and real life adventures. In joining this game, it will further bolster my longing for more adventure. It will open a wider horizon for the fulfillment of my dreams.”
It is second nature for Troy Perez to entertain people, the very reason why he got into performing as a magician or, as he prefers to be called, a mentalist.
After taking up BS Biology in Manila, he landed a job in a bank and his mentalist tricks came in handy as he usually got invited to corporate shows.
“I hate to be caught off-guard,” Troy said when asked how he would describe himself. To avoid such situations, he had a unique way of preparing his state of mind for Survivor Philippines: Palau.
“Bago pa man ‘yung show, I practiced remote viewing or visualization,” Troy said. “I already imagined the situations I could possibly face and my reaction to those situations,” He added.

Let’s see if his tricks would work to his advantage in the islands of Palau.

1 comment:

  1. Hi is there a way we can get in touch with Troy Perez? We would just like to request an interview with him regarding his affiliation of being a Mentalist. You could email me here sonia_leano@dlsu.ph. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete